Sunday, May 10, 2009

What would a day in your life be like without electricity?

A day without electricity!!
I wake up, go into the bathroom, I am going to wash my face, their will be no water come out.
I want to pee, I can't flush the water.
We need the motor to pump water, the motor need the electricity.
I eat the breakfast without heating using the microwave oven.
The microwave oven need the electricity be the power.
I have to walk or ride a bike to school, the school bus won't come.
The cars, scooters, motorcycles, buses need the electricity to start the engine.
I arrived to school, I have to climb over the wall.
The first doll of the school need electricity to open.
We can't turn on the AC, the fen and the light.
They all need electricity.
Also the teachers need to use the books to teach us, the computer is not working, and the projector is not working either.
The students can't use the computer to research the information.
The lunch will taste bad, because the refrigerator doesn't work.
And after school, I have to walk bake home.
We need to use the candles, there is no light. I can't watch TV.
I CAN"T DO MY HOMEWORK! ! 
The computer doesn't work.
I can't take a shower!!!
I can't be a life without the electricity.

No comments: